The Intake Coordinator oversees the intake process at Hunter Pyle Law PC. This includes monitoring website submission forms, website chat box, office phone calls, and email, to engage with potential clients for a phone intake. After the initial contact, potential clients schedule an intake appointment with the Intake Coordinator via an online calendaring program. The Intake Coordinator is expected to complete approximately 12-18 intakes per week.
During intakes, the Intake Coordinator uses intake forms to facilitate the interview. After the interview, the Intake Coordinator collects relevant documentation from the potential client (normally by email) and drafts a memorandum summarizing potential claims to circulate for attorney review.
In addition to the tasks listed above, the Intake Coordinator tracks their intakes in anticipation of a weekly team intake review session. The Intake Coordinator also maintains appropriate intake data and records to be presented to the managing partners weekly, monthly, and quarterly. The Intake Coordinator may also work on SEO and client recruitment strategies with the managing partners.
About Hunter Pyle Law PC
Hunter Pyle Law PC is a six-attorney firm located in Oakland, California. The firm represents workers in all kinds of employment law cases, from individual cases to class actions.
- Excellent written, verbal, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to use email, text messages, Microsoft Word, and Adobe.
- Ability to provide a positive experience for potential clients during the intake process to build trust in the firm’s services.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently, especially when handling a high volume of potential clients.
- Ability to speak Spanish and/or other languages is preferred but not necessary.
- While prior experience as a legal Intake Coordinator is beneficial, relevant experience in customer service, legal assistance, or a related field can also be valuable.
Compensation: $25-$30 per hour plus full benefits.
Submit an Application:
Please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.