When legal problems arise in the workplace, finding the right lawyer can be challenging. The laws that govern California employment cases are complicated and change on a regular basis. The attorneys at Hunter Pyle Law are well-versed with all aspects of practicing employment law in California.
Hunter Pyle, the firm’s founder, regularly speaks on topics related to employment law. Every year he presents an Employment Law update at the Alameda County Bar Association’s annual Labor and Employment Law Symposium. He also taught the Employment Law class at Berkeley Law School from 2014 through 2016, has taught an advanced seminar on California Wage and Hour Law at Berkeley Law School from 2018 to present, and serves on the faculty of the Stanford Law School Trial Advocacy Workshop.
Experienced California Employment Lawyers
We represent only employees, never employers. From our offices in Oakland, we handle cases throughout California, including many cases in Southern California. Our employment law cases include retaliation and whistleblower claims, harassment, and wrongful termination claims across a variety of professions, industries, and sectors.
If you are interested in pursuing a lawsuit against your employer, Hunter Pyle Law will address any concerns about risk or retaliation and treat your privacy as a priority.
Here are some examples of previous employment law cases we have handled:
- A 30 year employee of Bank of America who was fired after she opposed harassment in the workplace.
- A 20 year employee of a lawn products company who was replaced by someone much younger in age.
- A salesperson who was fired because she insisted on her right to a safe workplace.
- A group of administrative employees who were not paid overtime or given meal and rest breaks.
- A group of young women who were sexually harassed by the cooks at the restaurant at which they worked.
- A police officer who was demoted after he opposed racial discrimination.
Choose Hunter Pyle Law
Hunter Pyle Law is a leading employment law firm. We are located in Oakland, and practice throughout California, including Los Angeles, San Diego, and San Bernardino. We are here to help you with whatever questions you may have about your rights in the workplace.
In order to ensure the most positive outcome, we recommend that you contact us for a free initial intake prior to taking any legal action. If you hire us as your employment attorneys, we will assist you with the process from beginning to end.
If you want to speak to someone about your specific situation or you just have a question about your legal rights, contact us today via our website or by calling us at 510.444.4400. All communications will be handled in a private, professional manner.